Employment Opportunities at SECEP
We prepare and support our staff with clear instruction, modeling, mentoring, and feedback. We ask our staff to be present, be invested, and be prepared to build capacity. Strong relationships grow from these attributes.
SECEP offers employment opportunities for:
- High school Graduates
- College Students
- Fully licensed education and related service professionals
Become an Educational Professional with SECEP
Education professionals have long reported that the most satisfying part of their job is the relationships they build with their students. Because SECEP has low staff to student ratios, you’ll be giving individualized care and instruction to your students. The time you spend with each student will allow relationship-building that can create meaningful change for both of you.
You will Grow at SECEP
We will help you meet your career goals. SECEP grows educational professionals through student teaching, practicums, academic training, behavioral training, mentorship, and tuition reimbursement. We can help you plan your career
Please click on the links below for more information about employment with SECEP.
- Assistant Principal
- Assistant (Teacher Assistant and Substitute Teacher positions)
- CTE Teacher – Agricultural Education – Horticulture
- CTE Teacher – Culinary Arts Program
- CTE Teacher Specialist – Agricultural Education – Horticulture
- Education Specialist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Education Teacher
- Reading Specialist
- School Community Trainer
- Speech Pathologist
- Teacher – General Education (All Disciplines)
- Teacher – Special Education (All Endorsements)